Cousins of the Land
When we (Nicole and Jess - hi!) opened in 2015, we simply wanted to provide Kansas City with a place for plant based, sustainable products that are good for bodies and the planet.
And it’s become so much more than that:
- + It’s a place you come to just hang out (it happens, and we love that).
- + Where you’ll find all kinds of things you didn’t know you needed (sorry...?).
- + To discover and learn and grow — no matter where you are on your journey to “clean things up” through the power and efficacy of nature.
- + And to pour back in to yourself all that you give out to others. (We’ll take this as our chance to plug the Spa).
- + Walking in always comes with an element of surprise, exploring what’s new on the shelves — all from the Makers we love to support for their conscious impact on the world and its people.
- + We’re proud it’s given many the title of “the best gift giver” (even if it’s something for yourself) and made healthier choices easier to achieve.
- + Above all, it’s rooted in trust. Trust that everything in it has been researched, vetted and intentionally curated to be free of harsh chemicals, made by hand and sourced from the land.
HAND & LAND is a reflection of our hearts, but our clients have given it its soul.